What do we mean when we say ‘fireproof document bags’? Owning a fireproof bag can come in really handy in the event of a fire. Nobody can predict these events happening, and therefore being prepared can save you some personal and important documents.
We all want to ensure that our belongings are safe and well-protected, and in the event of a fire, this is not always easy. That is why we have created this article with the intention of discussing of the best fireproof document bags reviews, to hopefully provide some insight into how they work and what to be looking out for.
This article will provide you with all of the necessary information about fireproof bags, including what they are and how they work. This article will also discuss the following:
• What is a fireproof document bag?
• Why use a fireproof bag?
• What is stored in a fireproof bag?
• Features to look out for when buying a fireproof bag
• Do fireproof bags actually work?
• 5 fireproof document bags for review
What Are Fireproof Bags?
Fireproof bags can be used to store important documents and keepsakes in the event of a fire. A fire resistant bag is a lightweight carrying case that is made easy to transport documents, money or other important materials in case of an emergency, in particular in the event of a fire.
Why Use Fireproof Bags?
Fireproof bags are really handy things to own. They protect your documents from almost any level of flame. But they also tend to be lighter than a fire safe and much more portable.
What Is Stored in a Fireproof Bag?
With superior protection, fireproof bags are able to safeguard all of your personal belongings and important documents.
Below we have outlined some examples of the types of things that people often store in their fireproof bags:
• Legal documentation
• Powers of attorney
• Family photographs
• USB flash drives, laptops, and tablets
• Birth certificates
• Stocks and bonds
• Money and jewelry
• Baby keepsakes, etc..
As you can see, there is so much that you can store in your fireproof bag. A fireproof bag is large enough to store the important items in your household.
Features to Look out for When Buying a Fireproof Bag
In this section, we are going to outline some of the main features to look out for when you are on the hunt for your fireproof bag. All of these features will really help to make your bag superior to fire and thus fire-resistant:
• High-Quality Material – Your fireproof bag should be made with the best, heavy duty material in order to be fire resistant. The material needs to be tightly-woven and fiberglass, with double-sewn edges to ensure maximum protection.
• Affordable – As with any product, we want to ensure that we purchase a fireproof bag that is cost-effective. Fireproof bags are considerably cheaper than other means of fireproofing and thus this allows for you to purchase your bag as soon as you get paid!
• Plenty of room – Generally, fireproof bags are considerably large in order to accommodate all of your personal belongings. These bags have plenty of room to hold paperwork, laptops, jewelry, and other important items.
• Fire and water protection – As well as protecting your items from smoke and fire damage, your fireproof bag also protects against water damage.
• Easy to use – Just like a large suitcase, the fireproof bag is simple to use which can be stored anywhere in your home or office.
Do Fireproof Bags Actually Work?
Putting your faith in a bag can be difficult. You might be thinking; how can a fireproof bag really work? Well, fireproof bags have been proven to work for many years, and often come with a money back guarantee in the unlikely event that your bag has any defects or issues.
Fireproof bags are said to protect items from most fires.
Although fireproof bags are not indestructible, they are able to survive for a reasonable amount of time in a fire. Of course, depending on the severity of the fire and how long it burns for, will obviously leave your fireproof bag vulnerable.
Try not to think of your fireproof bag as ‘fireproof’. This is simply not the case, and manufacturers do not advertise that their bags are completely fireproof.
Their aims are to advertise a product that can prolong your items for as long as possible in the event of a small fire.
Please also bear in mind that no company can be liable for any loss or damage to your items in the fireproof bag. You need to use the fireproof bag with knowledge and understanding that it is not completely durable.
The 5 Best Fireproof Document Bags Reviews
1.COLCASE Fireproof Document Bag 15″ x 11″ Non-Itchy Silicone Coated Fire Resistant Money Bag Fireproof Safe Storage for Money, Documents, Jewelry and Passport
Here is the first fireproof document bag that makes it on to our list. This outstanding fireproof document bag is ideal for storing important documents, money, bank cards, and other personal items. What is more is that it proves to be an excellent product for being fire and water-resistant.
2. Fireproof Document Bag, Double Layer Fireproof, and Waterproof Safe Bags, Zipper & Velcro Closure, Storage Pouch Carrier for Money Passport Files and Other Valuables SafesThis double-layered fireproof document bag keeps valuables such as passports, paperwork photos and money away from fire and water damage.
Below we have included a few key features of the High winner fireproof bag:
• Large storage capacity;
• Great for home, office, business trip storage;
3. Spardis Spartan Shield XXL Fireproof Money Bag (16″x12″x3.5″) Dual Layer Fire Resistant Lipo Bag w/ Handle, Shoulder Strap, Heat-Proof Aluminum, No-Itch Silicone Coated Fiberglass & Heavy-duty Zipper
Third on our list is Spardis’ fireproof document bag. This is another great product for defending your products from fire and water.
Below we have included a few key features that signify this product’s greatness:
• The superior protection which can stand up against 1100 degrees Fahrenheit;
• Itch-free, durable fabric that provides the ultimate protection.
4. Fireproof Bag 2000°F Document Holder Waterproof Bags – Peace of Mind Security – Foldable for Fire Safe Box Or Grab n Go Organizer for Money Battery Cash Legal Passport (15″ x 11″ x 3″)
Own this great Jinker fireproof bag to protect all of your vital documents and personal keepsakes. Proving peace in mind, this 2000 degree Fahrenheit fireproof and waterproof bag can be trusted to ensure that all of your belongings are kept from harm in the event of a fire or water damage.
5. Fireproof Money Bag for Cash 10.2″x6″Non-Itchy Silicone for File Holder, Passport,Jewelry, Important Documents,7-8 inch Sleeve Bag Gray
Finally making it on to our list is Engpow’s Fireproof Money Bag for Cash. Invest in this protective product that is proven to protect vital documents such as passports, legal forms, and jewelry in the event of a fire breakout.
There is nothing wrong with being prepared in case a fire breaks out, and this fireproof document bag comes highly recommended!
As you can see, fireproof document bags have great reviews and are often relied on when it comes to fire or water damage.
Why not invest in your fireproof document bag today? What have you got to lose?